My Blog Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Clouds parted....

The clouds parted…

When the grey cloud across the sun blew through,
I just wished that I could see the sky oh so blue,
Desperate to see the sun again glow,
Ideas through my head began to flow,
I could pray to part the clouds grey,
Or I could go to another place where there was more grace,
But while all these ideas I was penning down,
The clouds parted and the ray of light cleared my frown,
The ray cleared my head an I could see,
That just a cloud should not determine what you should be,
Life is full of scorching heat, rain, chill, hail or shade,
Keep going on and what you pass shall in time fade,
For all times you have been blessed with a heart and a brain,
But if you just believe in yourself, your effort will never go in vain.

----------- Suraj A. Dhirwani.
13.09.2004

No comments:

Ratings

CopyRight Protected

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Original Work by Dr. Suraj A. Dhirwani

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape