My Blog Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It is Not pure....

IT IS NOT PURE….

The first drop of rain was falling on my face,
But it is not pure.
I’m taking the first snowflake on my tongue,
But it’s not pure.
I have a day of fun & frolic on the beach,
But it’s not pure.
I am swimming in the ocean,
But it’s not pure.
I am drinking the water of a small brook,
But it’s not pure.
I am breathing the air on a warm morning,
But it’s not pure.
I am rolling in the soil of a hillock,
But it’s not pure.
I am catching the cloud on the peak of the mountain,
But it’s not pure.
I am basking in the sunbeam,
But it’s not pure.
I am walking, someone wishes me hello,
But it’s not pure.
I am boarding a bus, an acquaintance smiles,
But it’s not pure.
I pretend to be peacefully deep asleep,
But it’s not pure.
I am trying to study,
But it’s not pure.
I am being imparted knowledge,
But it’s not pure.
I am living life,
But it’s not pure.
For we are always whining,
Replacing living, with existing & surviving.
In this materialistic world mad world,
Except for His blessings & parent’s love,
Nothing’s left pure.
For the betterment of “humans”,
To these problems we must find a cure…
For the best life to live is one which is pure.


Suraj A. Dhirwani
Ist B.H.M.S. Roll No. 18
Smt. C.M.P. Homoeopathic
Medical College.
14th August 2002.

No comments:

Ratings

CopyRight Protected

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Original Work by Dr. Suraj A. Dhirwani

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape