My Blog Search Engine

Custom Search

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

They Shall See…


Often after a squabble or a quarrel
People go barking up a tree,
To his adversary said he,
Another day about this we shall see…

A difference of opinion I possess,
Why take on undue stress,
And another individual harass.
The light finally, they shall see…

Their deeds they have done,
My deeds are yet to come,
Before we all come undone,
The result they shall see.

They scoff at me, if they must,
Rather let them believe that I rust,
But in GOD and myself I trust,
The outcome, they shall see.

Their game they have played,
Their cards they have laid,
A few aces I, too, have in my stockade,
The show they shall see…

I need not go around speaking lies,
Neither force them to open their eyes,
Though it may take more than a few tries…
The fact they shall see…

Qualities I may have a few,
But humans they are too….
They fight great, but I am a great fighter,
This truth they shall see….

- Suraj A. Dhirwani.
20th July 2007

No comments:

Ratings

CopyRight Protected

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Original Work by Dr. Suraj A. Dhirwani

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape