My Blog Search Engine

Custom Search

Monday, August 9, 2010

Cycle of Karma

I believe more & mostly only in the cycle of Karma.

Because I think God, even though he is God, doesnt really have the time to monitor 6 billion humans who process a million thoughts a second & posess a million wishes in their hearts.

So, HE being the smart entity that He is, put in place a 'System'.

Maybe even an 'Algorithm' of sorts,that determines the result based on the cumulative data of our efforts, intentions, deeds, nature & behaviour / character.


This was just a flow of words, that came to my mind & I penned them down for no definite reason.

More on this, later, some other time.

No comments:

Ratings

CopyRight Protected

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Original Work by Dr. Suraj A. Dhirwani

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape